We have been active in the insurance industry for more than 20 years and we have carried out digitalization both in our agency and in other reference agencies. We know the difficulties in implementing digitization and how to avoid them in order to be able to work efficiently and generate more time as quickly as possible. We want to share this experience with our customers. It does not matter to us whether our customers plan extensive restructuring or have to solve individual, small problems - they all benefit from our expertise.
An important aspect of our advisory activities is remuneration. It is often neglected (because of ignorance) that in many cases subsidies can be claimed for our advice - this can save up to 50% of the costs. We are happy to explain the details to you.
We are happy to assist you in the organization of your office; therefore, we show and implement solutions from the following areas
- Individual broker software
- Automatic data storage with customer assignment
- Automatic e-mail assignment and storage
- E-mail dispatch from management software
- Flexible workplaces through remote connection
- Modern cloud storage systems in Germany in accordance with applicable data protection regulations
- Data security through individually tailored security systems
- Paperless office using law-consistent data archiving, e.g. by ELO (electronic Leitz folder)
"We've always done it that way" is an oft-cited argument when it comes to justifying certain practices. This may be justified in many cases, but not in all cases. Especially with the acquisition of a young target group you do not get far with traditional methods. Many long-established companies are threatened to lose important customers in the next few years. This is very critical as the first business relationships with young people are extremely important for long-term customer loyalty.
In this area, we support our customers with, among others, contemporary office equipment
- Modern presentation technology such as Nureva
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality